Please read the following terms and conditions
These are the Conditions of Use relating to the secure area of this web site ("Secure Site"). Your access to and use of the Secure Site is conditional upon your acceptance of these conditions of use ("Conditions of Use"). Click the "Yes, I Agree" button below if you agree to the Conditions of Use and to gain access to the Secure Site.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Co-Investor has provided you with access to the Secure Site by allocating you a unique username ("Login") and password ("Password").
Your access to the Secure Site is restricted through the use of your Login and Password.
Co-Investor reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Secure Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that Co-Investor believes, in its sole discretion:
- violates any term or provision of the Conditions of Use; or
- violates the rights of Co-Investor or third parties; or
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Secure Site.
System Integrity & User Conduct
You must read the Co-Investor "Disclaimer" found at the bottom of the home page of the Co-Investor public web site at www.co-investor.net as its terms also forms part of the Conditions of Use.
You must not provide your Login and/or Password to any third party or allow any third party access to the Secure Site.
The information found at, accessible from and available for download at the Secure Site and links from the Secure Site to other sites ("Secure Content") must not be copied or reproduced in any way and/or disclosed to any third party, whether in Australia or overseas.
You acknowledge that the Secure Content is proprietary confidential information belonging to Co-Investor which is subject to the laws of copyright and that Co-Investor is making it available to you for your sole personal use only.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
Subject only to Condition 3.2 below:
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Co-Investor, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, and related bodies corporate from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable lawyers' fees) arising from your use of the Secure Site, or your failure to comply with these Conditions of Use, or from your violation of any applicable law.
- The Secure Site is provided by Co-Investor on an "as is" basis without any express warranty and on the basis that implied warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law;
- As the Secure Content has to a large extent been provided to Co-Investor by entities in which the Co-Investor funds hold a minority shareholding, Co-Investor cannot make any warranty about the reliability, accuracy, projections or completeness of the Secure Content;
- Co-Investor makes no commitment to update any Secure Content on the Secure Site at any specific point in time;
- You are responsible for assessing the accuracy, reliability and suitability of the material on or accessible through the Secure Site, and any advice given or information provided by any person or entity mentioned on or accessible through the Secure Site;
- You accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the Secure Site or the material on or accessible through the Secure Site, or from relying on or using any advice given or information provided by any person or entity mentioned on or accessible through the Secure Site;
- Neither Co-Investor nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate shall be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, losses or damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, economic, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the reliance on or use or inability to use the material or information available on or accessible through the Secure Site, or any advice given or information provided by any person or entity mentioned on or accessible through the Secure Site, even if Co-Investor has been advised of the likelihood of such damages.